Something about the fall makes me think of all these cute date ideas. While dinner and a movie may be fun, it can get old. Change it up a bit and try something new!
1. Go to a corn maze. Even better, go at night.
2. Enjoy food and games at a fall festival.
3. Enjoy a picnic at the park.
4. Visit your local farmer’s market.
5. Enjoy a weekend at a cabin.
6. Go on a wine tasting tour.
7. Carve pumpkins.
8. Try a new local restaurant.
9. Enjoy a night of Netflix binge watching.
10. Go running on a nature trail.
11. Go ice skating, and fall a few times.
12. Cook something new together or sign up for a cooking class.
13. If you have a dog, go to the dog park.
14. Sign up for a BYOB painting class. (They’re fun!)
15. Watch a movie in your background.
My boyfriend and I have been lucky lately with finding great local events, some of them were even free! This past weekend we took Winston to Barktober, a free event for dogs to go trick-or-treating, enter a dog costume contest, shop for treats and dog accessories. Except, it was in the high 80s and Winston was over it 10 minutes in. (He’s very high maintenance and hates the Texas heat. The second we got back in the car, we had to put the AC on full blast as he sat right in front of the AC.) We also enjoyed our Sunday by walking through an art festival that just happened to be taking place at the outdoor shopping center we were at.
What are some of your favorite fall date ideas?