I caved. I am doing a “What’s in my handbag?” post. It was an opportunity to clean out my handbag from old receipts, candy wrappers and empty gum packets. So, take a look inside my bag. The best way to get to know a girl is by what’s inside her bag. You will quickly notice that I am a small girl who likes big handbags. Because I am a busy bee and often find myself running around town 24/7, I like to carry a lot of things in my handbag. Do you need a pen? Maybe some hand sanitizer? How about some bobby pins? I have it all! I’m pretty much this generation’s Mary Poppins, just saying. So, what’s in my handbag?
- Kate Spade Wallet
- Jessica Simpson Small Wallet
- Kellie & Katie Coin Purse
- Victoria Secret Make-up Bag
- Target Yellow Journal
- “It’s Never Too Late” Book
- Victoria Secret Lotion
- Bath & Body Works Hand Sanitizer
- Random shot glass from Disneyland
- Black pen
- iPad mini / Kate Spade case
- iPhone 4S
- J.Crew iPhone Portable Charger
- iPhone Charger
I’m not kidding when I say my phone’s battery life dies quickly. I need to carry multiple charging options in order for this social media addict to survive the day.
What do you carry in your handbag?
What are your “must have” handbag items?